July 2(Mon) – August 17(Fri), 2018
- Registration fee is free and it is available to anyone who is interested with GGIS Forum.
- If you register in advance, you can get a name tag at the registration desk more quickly.
- Lunch will not be provided.
- Phone: +82-64-735-1039
- Fax: +82-64-735-1098
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Jeju Internation Airport, you will reach ICC Jeju in approximately 40-50 minutes by car through Pyeonghwa-Ro Road.
Limousine buses are also available every 15 minutes at the airport.
From Jeju International Airport
From Jeju Internation Airport, you will reach ICC Jeju in approximately 40-50 minutes by car through Pyeonghwa-Ro Road. Limousine buses are also available every 15 minutes at the airport.
Guide to the airport limousines (Jeju International Airport ↔ Jeju International Convention Center)
||Limousine bus stop at the left side of the front gate (Samyoung Traffic No. 600)
||06:20 at the airport; last departure: after the arrival of the last airplane
||Airport → T.H.E Hotel and Vegas Casino Jeju → Entrance to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden → Hyatt Hotel → Shilla Hotel → Lotte Hotel → Hankook Condominium → Jeju International Convention Center → New Gyeongnam Hotel → Seogwipo KAL Hotel
Taxi guide (Jungmun - Jeju International Airport)
- Select the distance (long-distance or short-distance) at the taxi stop.
- When you go to the Center, it is all right to take a taxi at the long-distance stop.
- Since the taxi fare is fixed, please confirm the distance before taking a taxi
- Fare (Korean won) : About 30,000 won; Distance: 40km; Duration: 40-45 minutes
Rental Car Guide
- Advanced reservation is recommended if you plan to rent a car.
- Upon arrival, you can sign up for rental cars at the rent-a-car desk nearby airport exit.
Foreign nationals entering Korea are generally required to have a visa, while Korea’s visa waiver program enables
nationals of some countries to travel to Korea for certain period of time without a visa.
In order to check whether you’re allowed to enter Korea without a visa, please contact a Korean embassy or
consulate or visit the following websites
KOREA VISA PORTAL website (Korean, English, Chinese)
Korea Immigration Service website (Korean, English)
Hi Korea(e-government for foreigners) website (Korean, English, Jananese, Chinese)